Tuesday, February 1, 2011


School has started and yet my brain is not focused on homework or classes.
Instead my brain is filled with sugar. I can not stop thinking about the future. My Future.
I currently got hired on by the wonderful Jennifer Rogers. I am currently busy now frosting, sorting, dipping, sprinkling cupcakes. And I am in love with every second of it.
This summer I will also be interning with Jen doing basically everything I am currently employed to do now.
Note to Drivers: For your own safety please stay off Hwy 14, I will be driving on it every Thursday in a mini van and/or delivery van. Caution. Caution. Caution.

Currently my roommate Em and I have been in the baking mood recently I have whipped up various kinds of brownies, while she is stirring in the kitchen making cupcakes.
Luckily we both have such a sweet tooth.

I can now finally make a very exciting announcement that I have been wanting to make for some time. I, Emily Bauer is about to become a proud owner of a Kitchen Aid Mixer. I have been dreaming about this mixer for some time now, so I saved up my pennies and its finally time to purchase this beautiful kitchen appliance.

Let the baking begin.

3 comments:

  1. WAAAHOOOOO

    Now you can start saving your pennies for shipping all those goods to St. Paul. Can't wait to see that beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete