Friday, March 18, 2011

I know that I have to get over my spring break high at some point, but it's so hard.
Waking up early, taking advantage of free hotel breakfast and then stepping out to see Mountains. I dont want to give that up yet.
The days were never long enough there I felt like.
Once Thursday hit I felt like I was already saying my good byes.
I dont know how 4 days flew past so fast but they did. Maybe it was the night filled with food, mini golf and beer, or maybe it was the night cheering on a hockey team we THOUGHT was from Canada, and celebrating our win with margaritas and star gazing.
Maybe it was forgetting that we were 21 year olds and letting go the stress of school. We let out inner child out and went to Dave & Busters, we spent the night (Jordan's birthday) shooting 'the wrong' people, throwing balls, being a baller, and laughing the night away.
Ahh whatever it was I didnt want to leave.

Highlights of Colorado:
-Seeing real mountains.
-Going to see Garden of the gods
-Laura at Applebees (spitting, stabbing, and laughing)
-HOCKEY
-Acting like children
-Starbucks and Sunshine
-Nights in a shady hotel with blood stains
-Making new friendships
And probably many many more!!


I Miss you Colorado.


-

No comments:

Post a Comment