Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happiness in my ears

Thanks for the lyrics Em.
Thanks for making me fall in love with this song Jeanna.

In order for me to function in the morning I now have to listen to the song "home" something about this song puts a smile on my face and makes me hope that someday my future man will sing this song to me. Ahh I just can not get over this song I listen to it constantly and I never get sick of it. Nope nope never.

This here is my favorite line out of the whole 5 minute song...

Her: Alexander
Him: Do you remember that day you fell outta my window?
Her: I sure do, you came jumping out after me.
Him: Well, you fell on the concrete, nearly broke your ass, you were bleeding all over the place and I rushed you out to the hospital, you remember that?
Her: Yes I do.
Him: Well there's something I never told you about that night.
Her: What didn't you tell me?
Him: While you were sitting in the backseat smoking a cigarette you thought was gonna be your last, I was falling deep, deeply in love with you, and I never told you til just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment