Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rooftops, Cookies, and Willow Trees


Aww I am still in awe over the weekend, I wish it never ended.

I just had a blast in the kitchen with friends this weekend.
Jackie, Em and I made a delicious (Gluten Free for Jackie) pesto pasta where we munched on Chips and shared many laughs while watching Emily concoct this pesto potion.

Sunday the fun was not in the kitchen for Emily and I we spent the afternoon biking, swinging, picture taking and climbing... barefoot. We made sure to document the bike ride with photographs and capturing all the no handed tricks I FAILED at almost crashing numerous times.. i thought it would be so easy boy was I wrong. We finally then found the magical willow trees perfect for climbing where we successfully climbed and had a blast swinging from the vines and testing out our true upper arm strength.

As for Monday Shannon hosted a lovely dinner for all her friends where a group of us joined her for dinner. She was trying to get rid of food in her cupboards so we had coconut milk soup with lentils, homemade pizza, and salad. Oh along with wine Kristin and I had to relive our london days and have wine with our dinner. We ate the dinner on her rooftop where after we ate we just sat outside and talked while the sun was setting behind us it was a lovely way to end my Monday evening.


Things I am in love with:

Wine in mason jars
Skirts
My fruit hair clip
Watching sun sets
Chai Chillers
Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment