Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tea and Sunshine

While biking the paved path to the Blue Heron, I made time to breathe in and out not just out of habit but to take in the smells that spring brings us, flowers, freshly cut grass, and even the little bit of sweat that trickles down your forehead while you are outside. How can one complain about this summer weather?
I excitedly slipped on my sundress instantly after I got out of the shower, let my hair air dry on the bike trek to the Heron and instantly felt refreshed and ever so inspired, not to do anything extraordinary but just to be ME and dance, blog, do homework, bake... I was just in a good mood.
Now here I am finally at the Heron sipping my iced tea listening to she&him and content, content with life.

Today: Wear something that makes you feel ravishing, embrace yourself through your wardrobe and when walking out of the house walk with a extra little bounce.

Love life, enjoy the sunshine in your face, drive with your windows down and music blaring not having a care in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment