Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"So come out of your cave walking on your hands & see the world hanging upside down"

Its been almost four years how could you not notice that every time my eyes meet yours they sparkle with pure happiness, my hands start to sweat and I suddenly lose focus in everything except your blue eyes that always seen to glisten so nicely in the sunlight while we get coffee.
Sadly I still remember the first time we met, out first run together, the night I drunkenly passed out in your bed, and all the cups of coffee we have shared together.
I have always feared loosing you as a friend so i never have told you this. But I have been told to have no regrets, to leap when you are falling, so here I go holding my breath and all, here I am spilling to you how I have always had a crush on you.
I would only assume that you see me as nothing more then a friend (and thats ok) but for me its always been a little crush.
Wow I actually did it. I blurted out my secret, that i have had hidden for some year, suddenly I feel like dancing, screaming, and even hiding but the sent button is pushed and now well you know.
I am telling you this not to make things awkward between us i just wanted to get it out there, because i haven been to scared to tell you until now.
If friends is what we end up as that would still be great, I would enjoy your company over endless cups of coffee in the future.

1 comment: