Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can the world really have too much coconut?

As I am munching on my coconut pudding at work I realize the little things in life that are just fantastic.

MY current obsessions
- “The Cave” By: Mumford & Sons
- Holding Hands
- Coconut and Elvis together (makes life more pleasurable)
- Star gazing

When I think about these activities or things I have been doing since I have been home for the summer it makes me think about all the other things I would love to do this summer.
A main goal of mine is to become craftier.
I would love to finally be that crazy craft lady that has a closet of art supplies. I am thinking that it is about time for me to make a squirrel tote bag to carry all my books this fall season.
I could also continue making wine charms, vases, doodles, coon hats, and cakes.

Let this crafting begin…

No comments:

Post a Comment