Sunday, July 25, 2010

After sitting alone and reflecting on life, the sun glowing through my bedroom window and a Bon Iver blasting from my speakers I slowly become aware that life should not be feared it should be embraced.

I will always be that girl whose wardrobe is stained with coffee.
I will never pass down a treat from a café.
I will open a coffee shop someday.
I love my family more then anything, but I will continue to roll my eyes at them daily.
I still am not comfortable in my own skin but trying so hard to over come that.

Even though I can confidently list my dreams, fears, and interests on paper now I have to finally do it, I have to let go of this fear hidden deep within and just fall, learn to live. This whole time I try to love what I do but that’s hard to accomplish when you don’t even know what you love.

My current loves
-Family
-Coffee
- Watching the stars
- Reconnecting with old friends
-Laughing till it hurts
- The Black Keys
- Thinking about the future.
-Cuddling up in my bed with candles lit all around me.

What is it that I actually want in life, why is it so hard for me to let go and relax?
I want to be me, but before that happens I have to find out who the hell is Emily Bauer?
I need need need to start becoming comfortable in my own skin. I am a Bauer and lets face it I was blessed with the Bauer build. I was built to grow muscle, have energy, and work until I am weak. In my head thoughts of judgment pass through positive thoughts seem to leave to soon and the unwelcomed negative running through my head overstay there welcome.

These next few weeks call for some me time, some time to find me, become comfortable again, and simply live the moment.
When I roadtrip out to D.C and N.y I want to enjoy every moment and not regret a single thing.


Live every act fully, as if it were your last.
- Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment