Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I can confidently say that breakfast is the best meal of the day. Maybe my inner coffee addiction is creeping out, but what is better then a cup of coffee paired with delicious scone, waffle or omelet?
Okay picture this, waking up to the smells of waffles (or french toast) on the skillet, coffee freshly brewed, and the birds singing you a lovely morning lullaby.

I am sure this has already been done and to most its old news, but I just had the thought to mix my 2 favorite foods into one. I would call it the FRAFFLE. Yup, thats right.. it would be a waffle and french toast merged into one. How perfect would that be I am sure it would also taste heavenly. I think I will have to experiment with the idea of the fraffle.
(nutella and bananas will be needed)

Today enjoy breakfast for lunch, dinner or even a midnight snack, you will not regret it. Trust me.

1 comment:

  1. YUMMMMM that sounds amazing!!! breakfast is also my favorite meal of the day. xoxoxo

    p.s. thank you for your sweet comment! made my day.

    ReplyDelete