Life at times who knew it could be so wonderful.
Right now I am living the life I have been missing out on for far to long.
My happy places currently include:
My Bed
The Blue Heron
The Co-op
These places are currently what are keeping me stable right now during the busy time of my life. I go to these places to relax, study, watch Lost, nap, or snack leisurely and guilt free.
If it weren't for these places and great friends I dont know where I would be right now.
tHE Co-Op has seen enough of me this past week, I have purchased way to much from them in the last few weeks, but they have the best trail mixes, granolas and I have to admit there apples are just superb.. I am addicted but its not a addiction if I am only spending small quantities at a time right.? Well either way I am going back there today to spend my normal 3 bucks for yogurt and one of their selections of fresh granola. If its a habit at least it is a good one right?
This weekend some new (and great friends) had an adventure filled weekend.
Friday night Zach and I fed a crowd a handful of homemade pizzas varying in ingredients. Then ended the night with a mason jar of red wine and catch phrase. Oh did I forget to mention the trip to Ed's bar we made where Shannon and I danced the night away with out a care in the world. I just let the music carry me around the dance floor.
Saturday we met nice and early well at 10 to go on a bike adventure.. Shannon, Jonathan, Zach, Megan, Dan, and I all biked to Fountain City to visit our friend Joe at his coffee house where we soaked up the rays on his back patio with a cup of coffee in our hands and the conversation rolling off our tongues like rain on a window. We shared laughs, future ideas, goals, and dreams together with constant breaks to make sure Nugget got enough attention. It was a great windy saturday filled with great friends and memories, by the end of the night I was tired and was in bed by 8:30 with a midnight Lost break :)
Today as I sit in the Blue Heron with all my study materials surrounding me I can not help it, I had to blog its the perfect day for it.. There are grey clouds in the sky, the wind is blowing the trees and I have a perfect view of it all. How can I study when Joshua Radin is playing on Pandora and the echos of laughter and memories are chiming in through my head phones. This afternoon is a day for relaxation and memories.
Today: Take a moment to remember a fond memory of a friend.
Sounds like an Amazing weekend. We'll have to brainstorm some cool ideas for your weekend home!! Maybe we can go for a Mother's Day lunch at my (hopefully) future place of employment. ?! & of course, breakfast is a MUST - or if it's hot - ice cream instead. Ohhh the possibilities...
ReplyDeletexoxo