Summer has finally arrived and now it is time to accomplish the things that I have been dying to try.
1. Camping
2. Hosting a Mexican themed party (yes Pinata included)
3. Bike on the Cannon Trail
4. Learn to swing.. swing dance that is.
5. Finally finish Harry Potter 4.
6 Catch up on my LOST!!
7. Bake Bake Bake cupcakes galore
8. Watch the Stars
9. Have picnics in the park
10. Go fishing with mi papa
11. Host a summer bash: Tubbing, bbq, Trout Stream Cafe, camping by the water, the whole sheBANG.
12. Eat at Stellas... ON THE ROOF
13. Mushroom Hunting with Papa Bauer
Ahhh and I am sure there will be more to come but thats it so far!
Call me when you are working on #7. Oh, and there will be THICK frosting... right? Right!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogoshpere dear E-Bee.
XXOO
Auntie M
I found the name of the book. We can check at the Book Shelf today!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amazon.com/Backyard-Astronomers-Guide-Terence-Dickinson/dp/1554073448/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273934807&sr=1-11
14. Go back to Chicago
ReplyDelete