Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday as I was sitting with 2 very dear and insperational people we decided to relax in the dim lighting with the scent of vanilla floating around us. While we were all basking in the silence and just breathing we decided to ask each other questions, the questions could be anything, it could range from whats your favorite color all the way to how you would like to be proposed too (you can tell it was 3 girls hanging out)
One question I awnsered was simple yet it made me so happy to describe, just because I realize that it has already came true.
The question was: What would be your favorite date?

After about 2 seconds of thought I came up with it..
I would love to go over to my dates house be able to sit with a glass of wine by my side and take in the smells of the kitchen and the dinner he (and I) are prepairing to eat. While we are trying our best to impress each other with our cooking we will share many laughs and maybe even mistakes. Lets face it I am prone to starting fires in the kitchen.. that would only make the evening more memerable right?
Then while the dinner is cooking we would sit outside and miss all the shooting stars because we are both caught trying to secretly catch a glimpse of one another.
After our dinner is done we would venture to the back yard where wow, there is a tent set up ready for us to share memories under the stars knowing that they will keep everything a secret from the outside world.


So maybe I have yet to go on a date where he has set up a tent in the back yard but a girl can dream right?

Tonight: Think of what your favorite date night would be..
Maybe you will surprise yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment